Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Sonic Cyclone. We are a text-based role play forum, where you control your characters with words! Be sure to check out the rules!

Sonic Cyclone is one of the best Sonic RPGs on the web. Why? Because we have well-developed characters, an immersive story, and a world that's always busy. But how would you know? You're not even a member! Join us today and experience the magic, the drama, and the adventure!

Now, please, be reasonable: do not join just to advertise! There is a proper affiliates forum for this. Also, if you do join, no advertising via Private Message!

But of course, if you are already a member, just sign in below:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Adalcan Calender
Topic Started: Jan 12 2010, 01:53 AM (1,423 Views)
Avernale Posted Image
Member Avatar
A Good Substitute for a Human God
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I amended the Adalcans entry with a description of how the calender is set up. It's kinda weird. The names for the days and months are kind of stand-ins, so if anyone wants to make suggestions go ahead. I haven't thought of any holidays, either.
Edited by Avernale, Jan 12 2010, 01:53 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Wiki Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Click here ONLY if you want to lose.

Rules

→ Register to the Cbox by pressing the Profile link on the bottom-right.
Advertising: Ask first. Leeching will be met with a summary permaban.
→ Wonder who is online right now? Click here!
→ Be kind to others. Think before you chat!
→ If you are a member of the forum, please make it clear who you are! Using your forum username is preferable!
→ Please keep the Cbox PG-14.
→ Please respect others' utility of the Cbox and do not flood it with RP. Battle-RPs are still forbidden - we have forums for that. If you can, please use the RP Shoutbox.

I don't even Cbox.

By reading this small text, your body becomes sole property of Sonic Cyclone and the Administration.